axel's drawings

Moderators: AgentHelix, Tracy Fran, TheRonin, CameronStewart

Frankie

Postby axel#13 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:26 am

Hey Uboat! very cool to know that there's someone out there that knows who Axel Pressbutton is! Thanks for checking out my thread!

fish032, thanks for digging on my stuff....for sure I'll keep them coming for you and for everyone else!

The Cancerman, thanks for liking my thread here! The creepy kids like you very much!

:D

Well, here's a Frankenstein head drawing I did for a client of mine.

axel#13

Killer Klowns from Outer Space

Postby axel#13 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:10 pm

Here's my latest drawings I did for a demo at my Character Design class this past Sunday. I showed the kids....by just using a base sketch and a light box to drawing on top of....it speeds up the design process. Let me know what you all think?

:shock:
axel#13

Postby olmanic » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:26 am

these are really creepy.( and well drawn) like I didn't have a big enough problem with clowns as is.
olmanic

KB Project

Postby axel#13 » Tue May 06, 2008 11:45 am

olmanic...Thanks for liking my creepy klowns! Sorry, for bringing up bad memories of clowns......be strong. :D

Here's some creature drawings I did out of my sketchbook for the KB project....used straight pencils and inks with a white Prismacolor pencil for highlights....let me know what you all think?

:P
axel#13

Killer Klown Project and extra

Postby axel#13 » Mon May 12, 2008 10:17 am

Hey just wanted to post up one of the Killer Klowns designs that has been inked traditionally.....this was a demo for my Character Design class. Now it's ready to be colored! Let me know what you all think.

This piece is an older sketch I did as a demo for my class...

:wink:
axel#13

Postby sevans » Mon May 12, 2008 5:13 pm

Great thread. A decent mix of mediums, with your pencils being my favourites. Love the series of demented kids.
sevans

Postby goofygraffix » Tue May 13, 2008 9:32 am

I hate clowns. Don't know if it's the red squeaky nose, or the oversized shoes, or the blood dripping from the fangs. Creeps me out...

Nice picts btw ;)
goofygraffix

Postby axel#13 » Mon May 19, 2008 10:56 am

goofy_graffix , please don't be afraid.... these killer Klowns don't bite....they just wanna suck the life outta ya! ;)

sevans, Thanks for digging on my demented kids!

Hey all!......Just wanted post two pieces I did as demos for my class for the Killer Klown project. Pretty much I scanned the line work and did the coloring using Photoshop. Let me know what you think? Catch you all later!

axel#13

Postby spratman » Mon May 19, 2008 12:34 pm

clowns are always scary... but these are down right terrifying.

Thanx for the future sleepless nights :wink:
spratman

Paper Boy and SOBE Root Creatures

Postby axel#13 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:16 pm

Hey all, it's been awhile since I last posted....been working away on many things! Looking forward to my trip to Japan and San Diego Comic Con! I should be sharing a table with my buddy Eric Canete at the Image booth!
Here's a drawing of a paper boy I did for a advertising agency.

Also here's some creature designs I did for the Chiodo Bros......for SOBE....that health/power drink company.

axel#13

Postby ian_ruff » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:50 am

Very cool as usual, but I have to ask if they're going for evil heath/power drink?

Either way I love what you've done with the herbs, and they eyes on the second Ginseng are freakin' great!

Ian

P.S. I would love to take a class of your's if you're ever on the east coast.
ian_ruff

The Ones

Postby axel#13 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:24 pm

Well......here's some stuff I did sometime last year for an animated show pitch. I'm still hoping it can get picked up by a network......it's a cool show idea. Let me know what you think of the illustration and designs,

axel#13

Back from Japan and now to San Diego for Comic Con

Postby axel#13 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:41 am

Hey all! Just got back from Japan...it was awesome! I need to go back! There was so much to look at and visit. I even went to the Disney parks as well. I have to thank my sweetie BooBooKitty in taking me. It really was inspiring. I bought a sketchbook and pens there in Tokyo. I started to do some sketches and scan two of those sketches for all of you to check out. Let me know what you all think?
Now I'm getting ready for Comic Con in San Diego! I'll be at The Image Comic booth. I'll be sharing a table with my good friend Eric Canete. If any of you are attending please feel free to stop by. I'll check you all later!

axel#13

Postby wesers » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:48 pm

Wow, those clowns are so intense. i dig it a lot.
Wesley N Pretty
wesers

Postby sevans » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:32 pm

Is that animated show based on the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse?
sevans

PreviousNext

Return to Illustration