34 americans DEAD- documentary about USS LIBERTY

Moderators: AgentHelix, Tracy Fran, TheRonin

34 americans DEAD- documentary about USS LIBERTY

Postby echobanzai » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:25 pm

has anyone here ever heard of a FALSE FLAG?

a false flag is when a government, attacks its own people, then blames a third party, to justify an illegal first strike.

the USS Liberty was attacked, and Lyndon B Johnson, the traitor that he was, sat back and did NOTHING about it.

mainstream media will never mention this, as they are under control of the military industrial complex. but somehow, someway, the BBC managed to slip this documentary out to the public.

its a disgusting tale of betrayal and treason. its gross, because 34 of our brave soldiers DIED, and hundreds more wounded. they then threatened the survivors, to be quiet or else.

and here is the documentary. share this video with as many people as you can, so that the true story can not only come out, but justice can be had for those lost, and the survivors, of the USS LIBERTY.

http://video.google.ca/vi...901245943802956
echobanzai

Postby HellboyOne » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:38 pm

HellboyOne
Site Admin

Postby echobanzai » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:23 pm

hellboy!

mad thanks for the extra links.

im glad you helped, but im EXTREMELY glad other people are learning about the corruption the government tries to pull on us.

thanks again.

here, i will try and post the entire film one more time...

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... 5943802956
echobanzai

Postby HellboyOne » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:36 am

No prob. I haven't watched the doc yet, but from the little reading I've done, it doesn't seem as cut-and-dry. We'll see...
HellboyOne
Site Admin

Postby faroukbaaaaa » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:24 am

ha ha as if the government would harm the innocent to line their own pockets????
Really .... ya think???? But, but... they love us right.... they represent us right?

Fuck they do it alllllll the time

The media seems pretty quiet on the 'new' Iran situation when the 50's saw a similar
chain of events

look ... now..... 'why' are they in iraq? Go on, why?
Wny have they destroyed the infrastructure of the entire country if they are there to 'save' the people? Why do we hear about muslim suicide bombers and we don't hear about the whole sale persecution by israel of the walled in palestinians?

The governements regard us as meat.... always have
faroukbaaaaa

Postby echobanzai » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:07 am

faroukbaaaaa
yeah, it sucks ass the mainstream media completely IGNORES the persecution of the people in PALESTINE. one way a girl told me to subtly battle it, is to always call it PALESTINE, because that was the name for thousands of years.

until the zionists took control, the muslims, jews, and christians alike lived there for the last several hundred years in PEACE.

here is an account from a survivor. he claims, the false flag was set, so we could start a small nuclear war in the mideast. scary stuff.
http://ussliberty.wordpress.com/2008/03 ... holocaust/

and mccain? the neocon who is this close to keeping us in war for 100 years? look at his smug reactions to the liberty.
http://www.dissidentvoice.org/July2004/Hughes0712.htm

hellboyone.
the film is GREAT, because it is produced by the BBC. all of this information has been on so called 'conspiracy' sites for years, but people have been programmed by the mainstream media to dismiss such claims, from such crazy people. the only reason these people are 'crazy' is because we question government???

one amazing fact of this is simple. this is solid proof that the government lies. if they lie about one thing, then in my view, they are lying about EVERYTHING.

now everything the government tells me, i question. EVERY single thing, is coming from the mouths of liars, cheats, and rich men getting richer off lobbyist money. we will never know the truth, because there is so much money being traded in washington.

another false flag, was the GULF OF TONKIN. that one incident, killed thousands of americans, thousands of asians, all because war makes money.

its disgusting.
echobanzai

Postby echobanzai » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:16 am

one last thing-

i mention mccain, because i just found that article. but both democrats, AND republicans are bought and OWNED by the lobbyists.

also, mccain, obama, and clinton, as well as huckabee, and most of the other candidates, are all members of the COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS.

which means, if you vote for obama OR mccain, you are not voting for a dem or a republican, you are voting for a CFR stoogie.

from the official CFR website- a traitorous article about how the united states should SACRIFICE our sorveignty. what the hell??? why did we fight the war for independence then, so these rich scumbags can give up our soverignty?

http://www.cfr.org/project/399/stabilit ... orgia.html

i voted for RON PAUL in the primaries, because he wanted to bring peace to the world. what sucked was, when i told friends i voted for ron paul? a few asked me, 'whos ron paul?'

ron paul never had a chance, because he was an ot a CFR stoogie. he wanted to end all taxes, and end all wars. it sucks, but they squashed him, because PEACE and PROSPERITY to the middle and lower classes, make no profit for the rich and so called 'elite.' there is no money in PEACE.

the cfr are traitors, and a very dangerous set of individuals.
echobanzai

Postby suryrony » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:39 am

ha ha as if the government would harm the innocent to line their own pockets????
Really .... ya think???? But, but... they love us right.... they represent us right?

i so pity those of you with shitty leaders,our leaders in MY country are so much better and will never do those things.
it sucks to be you...

anyway , nothing is so black and white.
not even what happen in israel/palestin.
but at least we kicked the british empire ass to a far and rainy land.
oh...
suryrony

Postby faroukbaaaaa » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:52 am

anyway , nothing is so black and white.

oh yeah? What about that cat that lives next door, 'Mr Whiskers' ?
faroukbaaaaa

Postby suryrony » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:45 pm

i'm busy ,mate.
some other day when i have less elephants on my mind.
i have to animate king babar.

but even the dog is piss colored compared to snow.
but do carry on , sorry about the dead soldiers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
oh...
suryrony

Return to Various.