This includes all your physical sculpts, and computer generated 3D, and Animated works.
Moderators: AgentHelix, TheRonin, Tracy Fran
This is my first stab at making a 3-d model, I downloaded the demo of Zbrush. The hands and feet I stole from a Daz model, I wasn't feeling that adventurous.
- Posts: 372
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:06 pm
- Location: urbana il
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:34 pm
- Location: australia
Very cool. Lots of character. Excellent first model.
- Posts: 410
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2001 9:51 am
- Location: San Diego, California
It's a wookieewok.
- Posts: 1157
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:39 pm
- Location: Was Los Angeles, then Atlanta, now LA again.
Return to Three Dimensional and Animated Works
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest