First, thanks to all who commented kindly on my colouring of Matt's great initial image.
Secondly, apologies for not having produced my own Harley yet - I have had several aborted attemps, none of which I'm happy enough with to post
Now comments on those who have
- Fantastic pic, Andrew. Your style is well suited to a 'lighter' character such as Harley; youngatart
- While really cool in itself, it's also tremendous fun that your Harley pic is almost the "after" to Andrew's "before"
- A wonderful little scenario, beautifully executed; frak
- I remeber that one from a while back. Great look of manic glee on her face; Frogze
- Terrific piece. So may fine little touches to see that you keep coming back again, and again, and again... Marcelo Di Chiara
- She's very cute, but with a real deadly side; porcelain
- Marvelous motif of the playing card, Daryl. This should be coloured to give the full effect; jesterspawn
- Matt already mentioned the neck length, and that stood out to me too, but it's still a fine piece of work; RockGood
- You've captured her devil-may-care spirit perfectly; electriclite
- Quite a wicked smile on your version. Who ever her intended victim is, they've had their last laugh; CCP
- Fun sketches of Harley goofing around (probably trying to get Mr J's attention); DCampos
- I imagine this Harley to be caught during a "private" moment with the Joker. Great style, although her right thigh seems a tad short; tadem
- Who'd have thought it? Batman a secret Skittles lover. Marvelous and funny; jasonbaroody
- For all their bright colours and gimmicks, there's definitely a sinister atmosphere to your Harley/Joker; Blue Pillow
- Awesome sketches, Phil. So full of life and vitality. My favourite would be the riding Batman one; johnnyB
- Your pic may be small, but it's perfectly formed.