This is shaping up to be the biggest and best monthly Jam yet - only at the beginning of Day 4 and (with this post) already onto page 6 . Can it beat the record of 30 pages by the almost legendary "Green" Jam? Only time will tell.
Thanks to Tucker
for his comments on mine
- Not quite sure what to make of yours, it's so abstract. It did bring to mind the scene in Superman 2 where he enters the chamber in the Fortress of Solitude and loses his powers; O'Haire
- Superb portrait of Tom Welling; Ostrich_iNDUSTRIES
- Great bright and cheery take on the Man of Steel. I'd like to see an animated show in this style, featuring the kind of goofy 1950s type adventures; Patrick77
- I know what you mean about Superman being tricky to draw, because he's such an icon, but you've done a splendid job, and should be very proud; tadem
Now that's just wonderful, Ed. One of the best Supergirls I've seen; Tucker
- His name's actually "Non", but he's instantly recognisable, and you've depicted his stand-out character moment. I look forward to your takes on Ursa and Zod.