Post examples of your sequential story telling work like comics, animation storyboards, and layouts.
Moderators: AgentHelix, TheRonin, Tracy Fran, BurnComics
Great pages Kenn. Nice flow, great sense of humor.
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2003 10:43 am
- Location: Dumpster behind Burger King
Good job, I like the creative combinations of color. It's very unique. How do you decide on those combinations?
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:51 pm
- Posts: 1512
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:54 pm
thanks you guys. i can't say that i put ALOT of thought into my color choices... it's usually just a case of going with what feels right.
- Posts: 415
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:49 am
Return to Comics, Storyboard & Layout
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests