Fist A Cuffs 4 starting up in September

Posts to the Drawingboard Calendar. Post your Sessions, Cons, and events here.
*PLEASE READ SECTION RULES BEFORE POSTING!*

Moderators: AgentHelix, Tracy Fran, TheRonin

Fist A Cuffs 4 starting up in September

Postby razz007 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:37 pm

a fun friendly draw off style event where characters battle it out. check the site its a fun.

here's the link for the site to see the current round of fighters "fist-a-cuffs"

new FACA 4
FACA4

If you want to be apart of FACA4 you must email sam at- sam@samhiti.com
Label the email "FACA4." He will email you back the rules and specs for the new tournament.

FACA4 will be different- it will be going back to TAG-TEAM match ups- which you and a friend/enemy will have to draw the two fighters... But this time- you will have to get a third person to draw a MANAGER- making it more of a three on three event.

With SMAK TALK- I see the MANAGER as being the voice of the group, also think back at all the great Managers who cheated and or distracted- to win the match for his team. This character is a very important addition to the FACA family.

The artists names in this TOURNAMENT will again be withheld, but this time- as soon as you are ousted from the tournament- you will be able to reveal who did what.

FACA4 will begin in September.
razz007

Postby TheRonin » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:56 am

I would LOVE to be in :D

Cheers,
Francesco
TheRonin

Postby razz007 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:17 pm

cool like I mentioned above; If you want to be apart of FACA4 you must email sam at- sam@samhiti.com
Label the email "FACA4." He will email you back the rules and specs for the new tournament.

I participated in FACA3 it was fun to see all the other entries and to see how far mine would get....unfortunately not very far, win some lose some
razz007

Return to Events Calendar!