To help fight spam on this board, I need your help.
Spammers have gotten clever. But they can be identified by one or more of the following:
1) username that combines a real-ish name with numbers...like JohnDoe1234 or Slyvia23 (misspelled intentionally),
2) has non-art related links in post/signature...usually to insurance or uggs boots,
3) new member (no more than 2-3 posts) with a one word or unrelated reply,
4) new topic in wrong category,
5) new topic with out-of-place and unnecessary self-disclosure,
6) reply to super old post
7) new topic in art sections with no artwork
other signs of spamminess
If you come across such posts, please PM me the following: link to user's profile. This can be found by clicking or right-clicking on the user's name.
Not all of them will be spammers. But all spammers will be deleted and have all their posts deleted. Shameless self promotion of art and artist is still totally welcome.