I'm trying to get rooted again... been spending too much time on the computer with this stuff. Some real, hard crits would be appreciated, I can take it. Really want to get back to my basic skills. This isn't really a great technical
drawing per say, but it's a start after being away from real drawing for a while. I used graphite and a touch of pastels...
Good stuff. Haven't posted in a jam for ages and ages... Some notables:
- Considering you had a head start, you damn well better do a good job! This looks fanatstic, thanks for showing some of the process.
- Messy goodness... I dig it.
- I like your loose hand. Nice lines.
- Great soft colouring.
- That's a good start... really dig it, if you got time it'd be rad seeing it finished.
- That's awesome man. Her back foot looks rushed though, it's alright but crisp lines line the rest of the body would fix it. Good stuff, dig the style.
- I beleive you're showing the different layers coloured in that first pic, right? I do the same thing with flash... Like the final result, but her ear just sorta juts out there. Good work though.