All Disney Model sheets

Moderators: AgentHelix, Tracy Fran, TheRonin

Postby disneyaholic » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:54 pm

TwoPossums wrote:Did this site ever come back up fully? I just found this link and can't get to any of the images.

The site was shut down by The Disney Legal Department because they said the model sheets were infringing on their copyrights. I am unforsure how model sheets that independent people own and scanned in would be infinging on Disney copyrights. But the site is now in the process of becoming a Dreamworks site instead.
disneyaholic

Postby weetzie » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:51 pm

It's because the characters that are on the model sheets are copyrighted and owned by Disney, and thus anyone displaying them without their expressed permission is infringing on those copyright laws, especially if the site has ad banners or similar marketing placed on their site that earns the site owner money that Disney doesn't get a cent of.

All that being said, did anyone get the sheets saved that would be able to pass them out in a .zip file?
weetzie

Postby TwoPossums » Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:11 am

Yes anyone that could share what they have would be wonderful. Please please please
TwoPossums

Postby alley cat » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:50 pm

disneyaholic wrote:
TwoPossums wrote:Did this site ever come back up fully? I just found this link and can't get to any of the images.

The site was shut down by The Disney Legal Department because they said the model sheets were infringing on their copyrights. I am unforsure how model sheets that independent people own and scanned in would be infinging on Disney copyrights. But the site is now in the process of becoming a Dreamworks site instead.

This really sucks.
alley cat

Postby frijolero01 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:41 pm

not model sheets. But there are TONS of disney clip art from basically every disney movie made. They also have lots of clip art from the basic disney characters. mickey,minney, donald, goofy etc.

http://www.disneyclips.com/
frijolero01

More Disney model sheets

Postby tothicon » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:28 am

Will post some Disney model sheets from the features on my blog over the next few days.
These are from a lot copied at the studio around 1980 and ranges from 1939 to 1979.
(Click on the Disney-label to find previous entries with model sheets of Mickey Mouse and two from Fantasia.)
ASIFA Animation archive also has some beautiful and early Disney model sheets.

/Joakim.
http://sekvenskonst.blogspot.com
tothicon

Want Disney Model Sheets?

Postby KiCreativeInc » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:05 am

weetzie wrote:It's because the characters that are on the model sheets are copyrighted and owned by Disney, and thus anyone displaying them without their expressed permission is infringing on those copyright laws, especially if the site has ad banners or similar marketing placed on their site that earns the site owner money that Disney doesn't get a cent of.

All that being said, did anyone get the sheets saved that would be able to pass them out in a .zip file?

I was able to save quite a bit of the model sheets that were posted before....I am willing to share with people who are friends and are willing to share in exhange. leave your email address so we can talk.
KiCreativeInc

Postby TYSK3N » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:02 pm

plz where can i find model sheets to Scrooge McDuck need them!
TYSK3N

Previous

Return to Model sheets